As an EMT or a paramedic, you need to wear ems pants for hours with your necessary things in its pockets. Not only that, but you might also stretch your legs while running or in a hurry for the rescuing purpose. Therefore, you should select your best ems pants based on a few must-have things. These things should include comfort, durability, protection, and more.
We have gone through a real-life experiment considering these essential things to offer you a list of the most beneficial and comfortable ems pants. We have also spent hours researching the real users’ reviews all across the globe about these pants. So, we think you have landed in the right place to find the best one for you that will mostly fulfill your requirements.
What’s the Difference Between an EMT and EMS?
Both the term EMT and EMS fall in the same shade of an umbrella. But there is a striking difference between them. EMS refers to an entire network of medical emergency services that provide the best possible service for the affected people. All the system’s personnel is connected to rescuing and providing medical services to the injured, wounded, and affected people.
Conversely, EMT, aka an emergency medical technician, is a part of the entire network. The importance of an EMT is not deniable but viable because he or she is the first person to respond to help or call. Then the treatment of the wounded people will start taking him to a safe place. EMS will observe and render medical treatment to the injured or wounded people of the affected area.
Table Of Content:
The table of content will function in a nutshell of the article. It means that you will scan everything that has been covered in this article to portray the topic of today’s article. You can jump into the section to section of the piece of writing instantly.
- 5 Best EMS Pants Reviews 2020
- Why Should EMS Workers Use EMS Pants?
If you want a glimpse of the ems pants that we have listed here, you can take a quick look at the comparison chart. We have placed each ems pants with their concise features to help you make a purchase decision without reading the entire article. But we recommend you to read the whole article to get better information and find the best one for you.
5 Best EMS Pants Reviews 2020
After researching and experiencing dozens of ems pants, we have ended up selecting the 5 best ems pants for you. These pants will provide you better comfort, easy movement, more functionality, and more. We do hope and believe that you will also find them suitable for your needs and never repent for your purchase.
1. 5.11 Tactical #74310 Men’s EMS Pant
To provide you with the best comfort and flexibility while using the pants. Finding the ems pants, men should be more comfortable when you come across 5.11 Tactical pants. Having 65% polyester and 35% cotton provides you better breathability to circulate air and combat with perspiration. Its Teflon-treated fabric allows you to clean quickly, and it avoids stain, soil, and moisture.
The ems pants come with two cargo pockets in which you can put your necessary things. Also, there are two internal compartments for shorting your equipment. You will also find web straps for your most essential gear to attach to them.
Its fully gusseted crotch increases its durability and can endure any impact while rescuing or rendering your service. It also benefits you to move freely without worrying because it is stretchable and offers better mobility. Thick belt loops allow you to use a large belt and can hold extra gear in place to help you pursue your service.
5.11 Tactical #74310 Features:
- The ems pants have a self-adjustable waistband to provide you comfort and better adjustability than can be stretchable.
- It is coated with Teflon to enhance the breathability and resist stain, moisture, and soil.
- Its full-sized cargo pockets with internal compartments benefit you to carry your necessities in place of your service.
- The thick belt loop with web straps offers a perfect fit even for large belts to wear as long as you want.
- A self-adjusting waistband provides you better support and optimum performance throughout the day.
2. Rothco Women’s EMS EMT Tactical Pants | Cargo Work Pant
Endurance and stretching are the two most important features that should be fulfilled by your best ems tactical pants. Most of the time, you are in a hurry when you are a paramedic or EMT to serve others and ensure their safety and treatment first. Rothco manufactures women’s EMT pants without compromising its durability and comfort.
Also, the build of the ems pants ensures maximum breathability to provide better comfort. 65% polyester and 35% cotton blend offer more flexibility and stretching while moving your legs or sitting and standing. While working as a part of EMS, you have to carry many things necessary for the medical treatment or first aid for the wounds.
It has 9 versatile pockets along with two big cargo pockets to avail you of things. Keeping these things inside these pockets, you can still move freely due to its stretching capability. It comes with a stretchable waistband that accommodates to your waist well. You will also come across its slot pockets for storing scissors, medical supplies, and flashlights.
Rothco Women’s EMS Features:
- Rothco is a permanent solution for you that provides better support and comfort and durability.
- It has a zipper closure that provides you with better accessibility and ease of use.
- It comes with different sizes of pockets to help you keep the necessary things.
- Its expandable waistband fits your waist tight so that you can move confidently.
- The ems pants have slot pockets for keeping necessary medical supplies.
3. TRU-SPEC Women’s Lightweight 24-7 EMS Pant
When it comes to finding the best women’s ems pants, you should not worry because TRU-SPEC will fulfill your needs. The ems pants have 100% polyester that allows air for better circulation. Therefore, you can feel comfortable and keep away from a sweaty feeling. It’s polyester and cotton blend rip-stop material is lightweight, yet durable and adjustable.
The tactical pants’ unique features and stylish design are more suitable for those involved in emergency medical service. It has completely eliminated the need for side tabs to adjust to your waist as it has an adjustable slider waistband. Its 2-inch belt loops allow you to use a large and wide belt for a better fit.
There is an inside knee pad opening so that you can separately add them for better hauling. The ems pants are water-resistant and do not get dirty with soil or moisture. Therefore, it is also convenient for you to clean. It does not even fade away after so many uses. You can keep almost everything you need for an emergency, including your cell phones, knife or flashlight, emergency medical supplies, etc. due to having two large cargo pockets.
TRU-SPEC Women’s Features:
- Whether you are on a tactical mission, hiking or camping, it should be the best one for you.
- It comfortably fits your waist because it has a slider waistband, eliminating elastic or slide tabs.
- It has two large cargo pockets and utility pockets for keeping your flashlights or knife.
- 100% polyester of the tactical pants ensures comfort and breathability.
- The inside opening benefits you to add knee pads for better comfort while serving for an emergency.
4. Propper Women’s Critical Response Ems Pant 65/35 Ripstop
The primary purpose of recovering affected people from an emergency is to provide them the best possible service during the crisis. A tactical ems pants should come in handy to allow carrying medical supplies along with other necessary things. Therefore, it doesn’t matter whether you have cheap ems pants or are pricey. If it can offer better stretching, comfort, and ease of use, there should be no issue with the ems pants.
However, the blend of the ems pants with 65% polyester and 35% cotton ensures comfort and proper air circulation to keep you fit all day long. The machine-washable feature of the ems pants takes a little time when you will wash it for the next use. It never fades, shrinks after so many benefits. Not only that, but it is also a skin-friendly ems pants that are wrinkle-resistant.
Its extra-large belt loops benefit you to use a nylon belt for a better fit. Also, you know that ems worker faces a lot of problem in place, so they need durable and comfortable ems pants for a long time. All your ems accessories can be carried with its 17 pockets. Its six-way cargo pockets allow you to keep medical supplies with you.
Propper Women’s Features
- The machine-washable feature of the ems pants offers you quick cleaning for the next use.
- Proper polyester and cotton blend ensures enough breathability and comfort for long time use.
- Its YKK zipper and Pryme snap make it more durable and comfortable for use.
- It comes with a 17-pocket design that is enough for you to carry all your necessary things.
- You will find extra scissor pockets for better maneuvering during an emergency.
5. Aggressor Flex – Tactical Pants – Men Cotton with Cargo Pockets
Tactical ems pants play a vital role when it comes to tackling an emergency. As you need to bring so many things, including a knife, scissors, medical supplies, and more, you need ems pants having several pockets. Aggressor Flex comes handy to avail you with these pockets along with two large cargo pockets for your torchlight and cell phones.
The multipurpose tactical pants are mostly suitable for hiking, hunting, training, mountaineering, and other outdoor activities. It has an excellent blending of cotton (35%), polyester (63%), and spandex (2%) that ensures your ultimate freedom of movement. The ems pants have 2 sides and back jeans with 1 phone pocket.
If you want it to make it more comfortable, you can add knee pads inside the pants for better safety. For ensuring easy movement, it has a waistband that is self-adjustable. There are a hook and loop in the bottom of the pants for regulating its height and movement.
Aggressor Flex Features:
- The multipurpose, heavy-duty ems pants are mostly beneficial for firefighters, EMS, police officers, and more.
- If you are planning for an outdoor mission like hiking, mountaineering, etc., it should be a perfect choice for you.
- It has 7 pockets to allow you to put your necessary things according to your choice.
- The pants’ self-adjustable waistband benefits you for a better fit on your waist and provides more comfort and easy movement.
- The ems pants are very cozy due to having cotton, polyester, and spandex blending.
Why Should EMS Workers Use EMS Pants?
EMS workers have to bring a heavy bag full of essential medical things for serving the affected people. Apart from that, they also need to have emergency supplies to combat the odd situation. In this situation, ems pants should come handy to help you move better even with these things in their different pockets and straps.
EMS workers need to move from here to there frequently to respond to any call or help. At the same time, they have to have some emergency medical supplies along with other necessary things like a knife, torchlight, cell phone, and more. An ems pants, in this case, improve your movement because of their stretchability.
Things at hand
As a part of an EMS unit, you have to keep ready all the time to ensure better service. Therefore, you have to bring essential things with you, like medical supplies. If you have ems pants, it will help you get something in place, and you don’t have to wait for anyone. Having so many pockets, you can keep things and sort them accordingly.
It is comfortable
If you can find good ems pants with a proper blending of polyester, cotton, and spandex, it will provide you with better comfort while you are on the move. You might have to sit down and stand up frequently for serving a purpose. In this scenario, ems pants can be a good fit for you.
You will discover so many pockets to keep your necessities. Most tactical ems pants have large cargo pockets for storing your cell phones and torchlight. Also, internal compartments inside the cargo pockets in which you can keep other things by sorting. You will find pockets for scissors, knives, multipurpose tools, and more.
As an EMT or paramedic or hunter, you should have the best ems pants to combat an emergency. It will allow you to do things better and with ease. It is flexible, comfortable, and provides you with freedom of movement on the go. From our selection, you can end up buying one because all of them are tested and experienced.
Are you still confused? Then you should go for Aggressor Flex because it will provide you better quality, comfort, and durability. Also, it is an ideal pant for hiking, climbing, mountaineering, hunting, and more. You can bring anything you require as it offers 7 pockets, and it stretches better than others for easy movement.