For EMTs, an especially designed watch can be really handy. It allows you to track and record the vitals of a patient. You can even use these watches to measure the pulse and breath rate in an emergency situation. However, you must choose from the best watches for EMTs that can help you track and record those measurements.
You realize there are diverse types of equipment needed for EMTs. Without proper equipment, it becomes tough to take proper measurements of the patient. Unfortunately, in some cases, a good watch can be important equipment to save one’s life. Stick to the article, you’ll get the experts’ suggestions and reviews for the best watches for EMTs.
Table of Content:
Would you like to perceive everything described below but don’t have enough time? Then you should check out the table of content below.
- 6 Best Watches for EMTs Reviews 2021
- Which is Better: EMT or Ems?
- Why Should You Buy Watches for EMTs?
- Wrapping It Up
We have created a comparison chart with some good watches that will be suitable for EMTs. Check this out to make a better decision.
Seiko Divers Automatic Deep Blue Dial Mens Watch SKX009K1
Luminox Men’s 3051 EVO Navy SEAL Colormark Watch
G-Shock Rangeman GW-9400
Speidel Medical Scrub Glow Watch
Casio Men’s GA100 XL Ana-Digi G-Shock Watch
Smith & Wesson Men’s SWW-455-EMT EMT Black Nylon Strap Watch
6 Best Watches for EMTs Reviews 2021
Due to the increasing demand for specially designed watches for EMTs, the market becomes more competitive. You will find watches from different brands with different models. As a consequence, it becomes tough to find the best watches for EMTs, especially for the newbies. So here are some suggestions for good watches for EMTs.
1. Seiko Divers Automatic Deep Blue Dial Mens Watch SKX009K1
Seiko Divers Automatic Deep Blue Dial Mens Watch is one of the most useful watches for EMTs. It can be the best wrist watch for EMT with its self-winding automatic movement that ensures accurate timing all the time. Also, this lets you check the pulse and breath rate of the patient. With its unidirectional bezel, you will have more convenience to check the patient’s condition.
Besides, its construction is made of a high-quality stainless steel case that provides top-level durability. You will get a screwed-down crown as well as Caseback for more sturdiness. With its Black Resin Strap, you will enjoy wearing the watch and feel comfortable. Also, it enhances the aesthetic look. You will get a day and date display along with time so that you can keep a record of the patient as well.
The hands and markers are Luminous that allows you to check the time at low night. There is a Spanish Option for day and date that makes it even more versatile to use. You have a Hardlex Mineral Crystal that ensures a clear view for you. Moreover, its 42mm Diameter size looks perfect on hand. Since it is 200M Water Resistant, you can use it while doing watery activities too.
Seiko Divers Automatic Features:
- The watch features a self-winding automatic movement that prevents any adjustment for an accurate time.
- It has a unidirectional bezel that lets you measure a specific time and makes it more useful for EMTs.
- The stainless steel case with a screwed-down crown and Caseback provides additional durability.
- You have a black resin strap with day and date display and Hardlex Mineral Crystal for comfort and aesthetic look.
- Its hand and markers are Luminous for low light while 200M Water Resistance makes it suitable for watery activities.
Luminox Men’s 3051 EVO Navy SEAL Colormark Watch comes into the market to provide accuracy, comfort, and style. It features a Swiss quartz movement that reduces maintenance and time adjustment. You have a notched unidirectional bezel that allows you to use it as a stopwatch and make it perfect for EMTs.
The analog display enhances the aesthetic look of your hand. Besides, it features a classic black dial with contrast white markers to provide even more beauty. Apart from that, you will get a date display at 3 o’clock position to let you know the day. All its hands and markers are luminous so that you can check your time at low light and night.
With its 44 mm sturdy case along with the mineral dial window, you have both style and durability. Besides, it offers a polyurethane band for added comfort. Its embossed logo with buckle closure allows you to adjust the fitting and comfort for you. You can do professional marine activities and water sports for its 200 m Water resistance.
Luminox Men’s Features:
- The watch features a Swiss quartz movement that lets you use it for the patient with higher accuracy.
- It offers a notched unidirectional bezel to have any time measurement which is important for EMTs.
- You have 200 m Water-resistant for water sports and marine activities and luminous hands and markers for low light visibility.
- It has an analog display with a classic black dial and contrast white markers for a more stylish look.
- You will get a 44 mm Polyurethane case and polyurethane band with a buckle for added comfort.
3. G-Shock Rangeman GW-9400
G-Shock Rangeman GW-9400 is one of the best watches for EMTs that you should consider with its design, features, and versatility. It comes with a barometer and thermometer that help you measure the room air pressure and patient’s body temperature. It can be the best watch for firefighter EMT for its one-touch time recording and elapsed time measurement. You can even do more EMTs things easily.
The watch runs on solar power that eradicates the need for a battery change. Besides, since it is a Quartz movement watch, you need less maintenance and adjustment. You will get an analog display with red contrasts for more visibility and style. With its stainless steel construction, you can enjoy a long term service easily. It also features a high-quality mineral crystal dial window.
The watch features a digital compass, sunrise and sunset time, daily alarms, and lots of other useful features. With its 660 feet water-resistance, you can do versatile water sports easily. You will get cylindrical buttons that make the operation easier for anyone. These buttons have metal covers to protect it against impact. That means you are getting a classic look, lots of useful features, and comfort from this watch.
G-Shock Rangeman Features:
- The watch offers a barometer, thermometer, compass, and lots of other useful functions for EMTs.
- You have cylindrical buttons with metal covers that make the operation easier and ensure higher durability.
- It offers one-touch time recording and elapsed time measurement that makes it helpful for EMTs.
- The watch runs solar power and comes with Quartz movement for less maintenance and accurate timing.
- You can enjoy water activities and marine sports with its high quality of 660 feet water-resistant.
4. Speidel Medical Scrub Glow Watch
Speidel Medical Scrub Glow Watch is another good watch for EMTs and nurses. It features a reliable 3-Hand Japanese Quartz Movement which makes it reliable. Also, this ensures less adjustment and maintenance. You have an easy to read dial that you can light up with a single push of a button for better visibility at night or low light.
With its white dial along with the 12 and 24-hour markers, you can use it smoothly for your patient. Also, it has visible red second hand along with the luminous hour and minute hands. As a consequence, you can have great visibility all the time. Also, it ensures accurate pulse readings for you.
The band is made of 100% silicone that makes it durable. Besides, it is easy to clean and soft so that you can snugly use this watch for a long time. With its stainless steel case construction, you can expect a good service life from it. Since this one is up to 50m water-resistant and has a handwashing rating, you can shower and swim wearing it on the hand.
Speidel Medical Features:
- The watch offers 3-Hand Japanese Quartz Movement that reduces the hassle or regular maintenance and time adjustment.
- It has an easy to read dial along with a visible red second hand that allows higher visibility and better pulse checking.
- You can check the pulse and time at night with its single Push light and luminous hour and minute hands.
- It has 100% silicone, soft, and easy to clean band with stainless steel construction for comfort and durability.
- You can wear this watch while taking shower or swimming with its 50m water-resistant and handwashing rating.
5. Casio Men’s GA100 XL Ana-Digi G-Shock Watch
Casio Men’s G-Shock Watch is one of the good watches for EMT that offer simplicity and versatility simultaneously. It offers Quartz movement that eradicates the need for regular adjustment. Consequently, EMTs can rely on it for taking the pulse. You have a month and day indicator on it as well to keep more records easily.
The water resistance depth of this watch is 200m which makes it suitable for water sports and other marine activities. With its 51 Millimeters case diameter, you can enjoy a great view while having a stylish design. Moreover, the band size is men’s-standard that lets you fit the watch perfectly in your hand.
You have a mineral dial window for a crystal clear view and stylish look. It is made of resin materials which makes it durable and comfortable to use. With its black color band, you can have a better look. Also, its black and white dial enhances the beauty of the watch. So overall, this one is a simple EMT watch that you can use for emergency situations.
Casio Men’s GA100 Features:
- The watch comes with quartz movement that delivers you a reliable source for time and pulse checking.
- You will have a month and day function and a men’s-standard band that makes it suitable for all time use.
- It offers a 200m water resistance depth that lets you enjoy water sports and marine activities.
- You will get 51 Millimeters case diameter along with a black and white dial that makes it more visible and good-looking.
- The resin materials and black windows ensure higher durability and a stylish look for you.
6. Smith & Wesson Men’s SWW-455-EMT EMT Black Nylon Strap Watch
Up next is the Smith & Wesson Men’s SWW-455-EMT EMT Watch, which is one of the top class EMT watches in the world. It comes with Japanese precision quartz movement that enhances the accuracy and decreases the maintenance. With its metal rotating bezel, you can easily track elapsed time which makes it even more suitable for EMTs.
The water-resistant level is up to 30-meters which is more than enough for basic water tasks needed by the EMTs. Besides, it offers scratch-resistant hardened mineral glass crystal that enhances visibility. Also, it protects the dial from a hard impact to increase the durability of your watch.
You have hands that show the hours, minutes, and seconds for higher accuracy and better pulse-taking. All those hands have electronic back-glow that makes the reading easier at night. It has a stainless steel black-finish that provides an aesthetic look. Moreover, its stainless steel case back offers more durability and added safety for you.
Smith & Wesson Men’s Features:
- The watch has a Japanese precision quartz movement which makes it more reliable for EMTs.
- You have a metal rotating bezel for tracking elapsed time easily and ensures better service.
- It offers a 30-meters water-resistant that allows you to do all the basic water tasks an EMT needs to do.
- You get an hour, minute, and second electronic back-glow hands that show you the time even at night or low light.
- It has steel construction along with stainless steel black finish for added comfort and durability.
Which is Better: EMT or Ems?
EMT refers to emergency medical technician where ems refers to emergency medical service. By the abbreviation, it is obvious that ems is a service under which EMTs work. Ems includes firefighters to policemen or anyone delivering the emergency medical service. On the other hand, EMT includes the paramedics, doctors, and nurses working on the ambulance and hospital.
EMTs are more skilled and can be life saviors. Basically, ems is a broader service that includes more than life support like EMTs. Both are important for our life to stay tension free. However, ems is more important since it includes everything from EMT as well.
Why Should You Buy Watches for EMTs?
Before investing on a watch for EMT, it is important to know the exact amenities you can get from it. So here are some main benefits of specially designed EMT watches.
- The watches for EMTs are designed to provide higher accuracy than traditional watches.
- You need less maintenance and adjustment of time every day because of its advanced movement.
- It allows you to check the pulse and breathing rate and record the elapsed time for handling emergency situations better.
- Most watches for EMTs are water resistant that allows you to enjoy water activities and marine sports.
- It comes with a top-class construction that prolongs the durability and ensures a long term service.
Wrapping It Up
EMTs play a major role to save our life in an emergency situation. If they have the proper equipment, it becomes more facile for them to manage the situation. In that case, a good watch designed for EMTs can help them a lot. You can take pulses, breaths, or track elapsed time with this useful watch. To assist you to pick up the best watch, we have portrayed some best watches for EMTs.
If you are still confused about choosing the best one, I will suggest the G-Shock Rangeman GW-9400 watch for you. It comes with a barometer, thermometer, compass, and lots of other useful functions needed for EMTs. Also, you can smoothly operate the watch with its covered buttons. It is stylish, good looking, and comfortable. So overall, it can be the best watch for EMT with its quality and features.